Wednesday 14 November 2018

1.6 Volleyball Assessment

Assessment task




As you can see my line of gravity is out of balance compared to the professional server.
In order to  fix my serve i need to be more balanced and have more of a follow through so that i can make the ball go over the net instead of hitting it.
Compared to the professional my line of gravity can be fixed by being more straight Because you will have more strength for your serve.


Compared to the professional her feet is more spread out then mine are. By extending my feet i will have better balance and a better technique to strike the ball and have a good serve.

Once I had identified my faults I had to use different strategies to improve my technique. The first strategy I used was different types of practice, for example Massed practice. Massed Practice is learning the skill over and over again again it skill is achieved.
I used massed practice to serve over and over and over again until i am happy with my outcome and perfected my serve.


I used distributed practice to Do my serve and when i got back to the classroom i used my video on to see where i went wrong and find my faults in my serve and practiced to perfect it.


Knowledge of Technique -  when i watched my video compared to the the professional i can straight away see that i was off balance and i was leaning back instead of staying balanced and my legs weren’t spread enough to have a strong position and have a strong serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment